I Heart Amsterdam

I Heart Amsterdam

Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflecting

I traveled back home to California last week to see my family, spending Christmas and my birthday with my loved ones. It didn't occur to me that most of these people haven't seen me since my trip, which means that I had the opportunity to share over and over again the highlights of this trip, reliving and retelling the stories of bike rides, amazing food, and great company.
What I had a hard time doing was finding just a few thing to tell them, limiting myself to a few stories. As most people know about me, I can go on and on about Gouda cheese and Genever, or in other situations Libraries or Tequila. I get passionate about things I love and I live to share this passion with others.
So what did I tell them....
I told them about the Eramus University and Trent's Lectures.
I told them about Suzette.
I told them about the cheese.
I told them about the windmills.
I told them about the different cities, from Amsterdam to Delft to Rotterdam.
I told them about the friends I made
and finally....
I told them that I can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment